Welcome!

Hi. If your new to my blog, please be sure to get in touch with me by checking out my google+ account! be sure to follow! I will probably get in touch with you back! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Sincerely,
Frappe

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Game Recommendationz With Frappe!

Hey Guys today I am going to be recommending some games I play on my iPhone!


Campus Life

Okay the first game is called Campus Life.
I do recommend this for only girls 7 through 14.
It's really fun and dramatic!
Girls should try it!

Restaurant Story 2

Okay the second game I am going to recommend to you is called Restaurant Story 2.
It's a cooking game where you technically get earnings and serve people.
So right now on storm8 i'm iiSophie (other social media)
Sophie isn't my real name it's just a user.
Okay right now I'm on Restaurant 2 and I have a whole load of hungry costumers.
I don't really know what to feed them.
Comment down below with #TheStoryHasARestuarant2 and say what I should feed them in the following category.

Foods:
Omelette
Fried egg
French Toast 
Grilled Cheese 
Breakfast Sandwich
Ravioli
Hamburger
Chicken Alfredo
Yogurt Parfait
Tomato Soup
Home Run Breakfast
Celebration Cupcakes
Sugar Cookies
Ghost Cupcakes
Carrot Cake
Bitterballen
Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Quiche
Baked Potato
Potato Soup
Candy Corn Cheesecake
Steak and Eggs
Cheesecake
Cheese Fondue
French Dip Sandwich
Spaghetti and Meatballs
Chicken Noodle Soup
Stew
Fajitas
Eggs Benedict
Osso Buco

I will be counting eat food from the following category and how many people said it (each person who says one food, the food gets a point).

Thanks for Reading this post!

This is Game Recommendationz With Frappe!

                                                                                                    Signing Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment