Welcome!

Hi. If your new to my blog, please be sure to get in touch with me by checking out my google+ account! be sure to follow! I will probably get in touch with you back! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Sincerely,
Frappe

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Frappe Constructions

Hey this is Frappe! I want to introduce you to our workers for this wonderful and beautiful blog

Workers:
Kayleen
Frappe

We only have only two workers!
I need more workers!
You guys can't be my workers because I have to know you!
So I have to ask my friends!
We only have 2 workers!
Thanks for your time!

                                                                                                                  Sincerely,
                                                                                                                              Frappe

No comments:

Post a Comment